Who are we
Our website address: https://www.shlife.com.tr.
It is our goal to provide you with the best user experience with the SH Life mobile application. We take great care to protect your personal privacy.
The latest EU policy 《General Data Protection Regulation》（GDPR）, which came into force on May 25, 2018, includes:
* Make it easy for you to understand what data we collect and where we use it.
* Improve mastery of personal data.
* Detailed description of your rights as a user.
1.1 Terms and conditions
1. a) When you register for a SH Life mobile application (SH LIFE) account, you provide the personal registration information required by the SH Life mobile application (SH LIFE);
1. b) When you use the SH Life mobile application (SH LIFE) web service or access the SH Life mobile application (SH LIFE) web page, the SH Life mobile application (SH LIFE) automatically collects data such as your IP address, browser type, language used, date. Retrieves and records information on your browser and computer, including, but not limited to, access time, hardware and software specification information, and web page records you require;
1. c) User personal data obtained by SH Life mobile application (SH LIFE) from its business partners through legal channels;
1. a) The keyword information you enter when using the search service provided by the SH Life mobile application (SH LIFE) platform;
1. b) SH Life mobile application (SH LIFE) collects information about your information published by SH Life mobile application (SH LIFE), including but not limited to participation, transaction information and evaluation details;
1. c) SH Life mobile application (SH LIFE), violation of laws or rules;
1.2 Information use
1. a) SH Life mobile application (SH LIFE) will not offer your personal information to any unrelated third party unless you obtain your prior consent or the third party and SH Life mobile application (SH LIFE) (including SH Life mobile application affiliates) provide services to you. will not sell, rent, share or trade. Individually or collectively, and at the end of the service, he/she will be denied access to all materials to which he/she was previously able to access.
1. b) SH Life mobile application (SH LIFE) also does not allow any third party to collect, organize, sell or distribute your personal information in any way. Any SH Life mobile application platform user who engages in the above activities has the right to immediately terminate the service agreement with the user when he discovers the SH Life mobile application (SH LIFE).
1. c) In order to serve users, SH Life mobile application (SH LIFE) may use your personal information to provide you with information that interests you, including but not limited to sending you product and service information, or to share information with SH Life mobile application (SH LIFE) partners. They may post information about their products and services (the latter requiring your prior consent).
1.3 Information disclosure
SH Life mobile application (SH LIFE) will fully or partially disclose your personal information in accordance with your personal wishes or the law in the following cases:
1. a) Disclosure to third parties with your prior consent.
1. b) You must share your personal information with third parties to provide the products and services you request.
1. c) Making disclosures to third parties or administrative or judicial authorities in accordance with the relevant provisions of the law or the requirements of administrative or judicial authorities.
1. d) If you violate the relevant laws and regulations or the SH Life mobile application (SH LIFE) service agreement or relevant rules, you must disclose this to a third party.
1. e) If you are a qualified intellectual property complainant and have filed a complaint, it must be disclosed to the defendant upon the complainant’s request so that both parties can address possible rights disputes.
1. f) In a transaction created on the SH Life mobile application (SH LIFE) platform, if any of the parties fulfills or partially fulfills its trading obligations and requests information disclosure, the SH Life mobile application (SH LIFE) provides necessary information such as the user’s contact information. has the right to decide to provide the information to the user. The purpose is to facilitate the completion of the transaction or resolution of the dispute on the user’s part.
1. g) Other SH Life mobile application (SH LIFE) disclosures deemed appropriate by law, regulation or website policy.
1.4 Information storage and exchange
Information and materials collected by SH Life mobile application (SH LIFE) will be stored on the servers of SH Life mobile application (SH LIFE) and/or its affiliates, which may be sent to your country, region or SH Life mobile application (SH LIFE) for the purpose of collecting information and data.
1. b) You have the right to accept or reject cookies. You can refuse to accept cookies by changing your browser settings. However, if you choose to refuse to accept cookies, you may not be able to log in or use the SH Life mobile application (SH LIFE) web service or feature that relies on cookies.
1. c) This policy applies to information obtained through cookies set by SH Life mobile application (SH LIFE).
1.6 Information security
1. a) SH Life mobile application (SH LIFE) account has security features. Please keep your username and password information safe. SH Life mobile application (SH LIFE) will ensure that your information is not lost, misused or changed through security measures such as encryption of user passwords. Please also note that despite the security measures mentioned above, there are no “perfect security measures” in the information network.
1. b) When using the SH Life mobile application (SH LIFE) web service for online transactions, you will inevitably disclose your personal information such as contact information or mailing address to the other party or potential counterparty. Please protect your personal information and only provide it to others when necessary. If you realize that your personal information has been compromised, especially if the SH Life mobile application (SH LIFE) username and password have been compromised, please contact our customer service immediately to take appropriate action.
1.7 Links to Other Sites
1.8 Children’s Privacy
These Services do not address anyone under the age of 13. We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from children under 13. If we discover that a child under 13 has provided us with personal information, we will immediately delete this from our servers. If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that your child has provided us with personal information, please contact us so that we can take appropriate action.
If you have any questions about privacy while using the application, or if you have questions about our practices or if you would like to request the deletion of your registered personal information, please contact us via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
SH Life mobile application does not aim to diagnose and/or treat any issue.
Smart Software Health Inc. SH Life cannot be held responsible for any damage or loss arising from personal use of the mobile application.
Dispute Resolution: In resolving any disputes arising from the application or interpretation of this Agreement, the laws of the Republic of Turkey apply; Afyonkarahisar Courts and Enforcement Offices are authorized.
The user can use the mobile application by accepting these conditions.
Effective date: 01.12.2023